IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!!




OK, so I sort of turn into a crazy woman when I get a new Traci Harding novel. That crazy-trish creature came out today and scared my co-workers!!

My lovely Harper Collins Rep posted me a completed copy of "The Universe Parallel" by Traci Harding and I received it this morning :) :) :) Why am I not reading you ask? because I had to take 5 minutes to write this post and eat my subway THEN I SHALL READ! and most likely   finish it    tonight. Oh I'm so excited I could squeal - oh wait, I did that already! ...


Bear in mind this is the second book in the series, so if you have not read them i suggest you go buy "Being of the Field" immediately! "Universe Parallel" is due in stores 1st December 2010 so keep a look out!!!

 Blurb is as follows: 

 "In the Universe Parallel, Taren Lenox and Lucian Gervaise land on a utopian planet of immortal psychics. It shares an orbit with their lost planet, Maladaan -- inhabited by a race that cannot abide psychism. Their saviours believe Taren and Lucian to be incarnations of their great ancestors, come to help them remove the alien planet from their star system.
Aided by her new allies, Taren moves to retrieve her lost memories from the Maladaan Secret Service′s memory bank in Esponisa. She discovers that the way to return Maladaan to its rightful universe and future, lies ten years in her past ...
Superb storytelling and grand adventure from this best-selling and ever-popular author"

The Universe Parallel
Traci Harding
Harper Collins Voyager Imprint
RRP $32.99

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous that you get to read it now!! I can't wait until it is released!!!!!! Maybe work will give me the Wednesday off so I can read it, since they won't give me the week off to go to the signing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your not coming to the signing? that SUCKS!

    Would you believe i havnt finished it yet, been so damn busy. Half way through... and im LOVING it! *sighs* makes me want to start from the beginning again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts