2018 - My New Chapter



Welcome (again) to my newly made over blog. I haven't written anything on here in around 5 years so if you simply MUST read my old reviews - I'm embarrassed by most so be ware!

My reading style has changed quite a lot. I still love my core fantasy authors and will still pick up their new releases, however my main focus is now on YA fiction.In the last 3-4 years, the YA genre has more than tripled in popularity and the complex characters and beautiful covers have me hooked completely!

SO.. please feel free to check in occasionally. I'll mainly be using this blog as a way to keep track of my reviews and my "50 books in 2018" goodreads challenge but in saying that -  I might even end up doing some giveaways or challenges if I end up with any readers!

If you want to be goodreads friends - add me using tricia_rose@live.com.au

https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/75024238-tricia-rose

Comments

Popular Posts